This Soil Meter with Moisture Test Function, ideal tool for your plants, suitable for outdoor and indoor plants, gardens and grass lawns
NOTE: If the soil is very dry, the Soil Meter’s Pointer will not move! It means that your plants needed to water right now!
Promotes Healthy Plants
This Soil Meter help you know your soil more clear and care your plants more rational.
Let you know when to water. Dry and needs water or wet and could use a day to dry out. You will never over/under water your plants again
❤ Only for measuring soil moisture, Do not measure water in glass.
❤ Indicates when to water and helps prevent overwatering.
❤ No batteries needed.
❤ Easy to use and Large display readout.
❤ Includes watering guide about 100 plants on the back of the packaging.
❤ 7.7inch long copper probe specifically designed to measure plants root moisture, very suitable for any plants, even large potted plants.
❤ Ideal for: House plants, Gardening, Farmland, Lawn.
How To Use
Step 1: Stick the probe into the soil about 4 inches(about 2/3 probe)
Step 2: Adjust the position of the probe until the pointer on the dial swing slightly
Step 3: After several minutes, Note moisture level in the dial
Step 4: Remove probe from soil and wipe clean after each use
Tips and Advice
1. Use fine sandpaper lightly sand the probes so that keep clean and dry and then use
2. Don’t touch the stone or hard objects since it will be easy to damage the probe
3. Can’t test the water for a long time, it may damage the probe.
4. Don’t use it to test rigid ground or floor
5. Don’t touch fire and stay away from children
6. Remove probe from soil and wipe clean after each use
Moisture Range: 1-10 (1-3 DRY, 4-7 NOR, 8-10 WET)
1 x Soil Moisture Meter