Erie Instruments 21″ Stainless Metal Drive Washer Flat Floor Cleaner with Wheels
Erie Tools 21-inch Stainless Steel Surface cleaner pressure washer attachment is designed to scrub large surfaces. This flat-surface cleaner options twin-deal with with trigger gun. This floor cleaner has a maximum water temperature of 212° F, making it ideal for warm or chilly water functions. The cleaner can be used on horizontal surfaces together with decks, patios, sidewalks, driveways, pool decks, and so forth. Cleaner deal with comes equipped with trigger gun. Rotating spray bar has two (2) nozzles. This versatile cleaner incorporates a twin-handle with set off gun and 4 (4) non-marking wheels. Trigger gun has a 3/8-inch Fast Join inlet female plug for connecting the force washer hose.
This is a excessive-capacity surface cleaner and requires a pressure washer that can provide the wanted force and extent of water. Use a pressure washer with at least 3 GPM, 2000 PSI, and a 6.5 HP engine.
- Cleaning Surface: 21 in.
- Most Working Pressure: 4000 PSI
- Most Glide: 10.5 GPM
- Minimum Working Force: 2000 PSI
- Minimal Glide: 3 GPM
- Inlet: three/8 in. QC Female Plug
- Outlet: Two (2) #2.5 nozzles with 25° spray angle.
- Comprises deal with with set off gun.
- Features 4 (four) non-marking rubberized wheels.
- Most Temperature: 212° F
- Best for hot and cold water purposes.
- Stainless Metal housing with a compact design.
- Best for cleaning combination, stamped concrete, and other textured flat surfaces.