The Best Soil Test Kits for Your Garden
3-in-1 soil tester for pH,light,moisture,which designed to be lightweight,easy carry around for garden,lawn and farm outdoor use,a necessity soil test tool kit for home plants indoor use,help your plants grow healthy and strong.
No batteries or electricity needed.The electrode of the probe is how it works,just plug and read,
pH Range: 3.5-8 Ph (3.5-6.5 ACID, 7 NOR, 7-8 ALKALI)
Moisture Range: 1-10 (1-3 DRY, 4-7 NOR, 8-10 WET)
Relative Light: 0-2000 lux (0-200 LOW, 200-500LOW+, 500-1000 NOR 1000-2000 HIGH)
How to Use
Step 1: Switch to moisture/pH/light as you needed;
Step 2: Insert the probe into the soil about 5.9 inches;
Step 3: Adjust the probe until the pointer on the dial swing slightly;
Step 4: Check light/pH/moisture level in the dial after 1-3 minutes;
Step 5: Remove probe from soil and wipe clean after each use.
1. Designed for testing soil, don’t use it to test pure water or other liquids.
2. Don’t insert the probes into the soil with stone/hard rock,it will hurt the electrode to effect the accurate of the value reading.
3. If the soil is too dry&hard,please water the plant first and test again later.
4. Don’t leave the probe in the soil for a long time.
5. Please wipe and clean the probe after each time using.