Swiser Soil pH Tester Help You Planting or Gardening easier!
Measures moisture content of soil. Lets you know when to water.
Help you determine if plant is getting adequate light.
Helps you control pH level in soil.
No battery needed.
Indoor or outdoor use.
pH Range: 3.5-8 pH (3.5-6.5 Acid, 7-8 Alkaline)
Moisture Range: 1-10 (1-3 Dry, 4-7 Nor, 8-10 Wet)
Relative Light: 0-2000 lux (0-200 Low, 200-500 Low+, 500-1000 Nor, 1000-2000 Hgh)
Product Size: 10.2 x 2.3 x 1.5 inches
Copper probe diameter: 0.2 inch
Aluminum probe diameter: 0.2 inch
Probe length: 6.9 inches
Distance between probes: 0.5 inch
Product weight: 2 oz/56 g
How to Use:
Step 1: Switch to moisture/pH/light position according to demand
Step 2: Insert the probe into the soil about 2-4 inches
Step 3: Adjust the position of the probe until the pointer on the dial swing slightly
Step 4: Check moisture/pH/light level in the dial after 10 minutes
Step 5: Remove probe from soil and wipe clean after each use
1. Do not force it into very hard soil or touch hard objects since it will be easy to damage the probe
2. Do not use it to test pure water or other liquids. It can only be used to measure soil
3. Do not leave the meter in the soil for a long time
4. Please wipe and clean the probe after each use
5. If the soil is too dry the indicator will not move, and water it before testing